Saturday, May 10, 2008

Good bye again,Malim Nawar


Malim Nawar on the road.(photo:Lan)

Dear my fellow yamcha friends,


Thank you for your nice accompany and it was so enjoyable to
go yamcha with you all everytime.
I don't know how far the journey will take me to this time,it was so look-forward everytime
for the futher travel,like the cell is burning all over my body.
I felt bad when you thought I was too pushy for keep talking about travels.Indeed,I really have passion for it.Still,I would like to tell you all (I am sorry,again),Travel Makes Life remarkable!!
Go go travel~~
Ok off to go in 8 hours time,..u can imagine how nervious plus bit exciting I am now,still I remain a peace of mind ,and just wish for a good
Bon Voyage!! YAY
TAKE CARE!!

Lan @cyber,KL

1 comment:

chaikokcheng said...

Lan, one of the best part in my life is the appearance of you in my life ;) No matter how far you go, how many things you going to lose, I can tell you is you will never lose me as a friend, my care and wishes always just beside you! Take care and all the best ya! Wait for you in the pasar of Malim Nawar! Adios!