Friday, December 26, 2008

Wonderful Christmas day 感恩圣诞节


Many x'mas present..probably the most in my life. photo :Lan 25thDec2008
On Christmas day I have to work,it was an enjoyable experince on christmas day .
At first,I found a present to me when I come to work.It has a tag from "The Henderson family",so suprised!Because I didn't expect company will give present to all the waiting staff.My boss Nick gave everyone a x'mas huge wishing merry x'mas.Another suprise!It was a warmer side of him.
One of our chef,David,had organised a "Secret Santa"activity.Everyone of us have to pick up a name of a person and become the person's Secret Santa.So everyone have the chance to become a Santa and the receiver of the gift.I totoally thrilled with the concept.Therefore, before Christmas,I have to go to choose the present and wrap the present for "the one".I felt taking part in this festive season.
At night,some of the staff have a little party in the staff house.It probably the last gathering before I leave and go for another journey.Yes,I have friends here.My leaving just because I would like to continue my exploring trip around UK and also Europe.To see as much as I can within 2 years.
It been almost 4 months working at Burts.I have never expected to work such a long period because I thought I will be fired.Thanks the hotel for the opportunity for me to work and learn from mistake.Oh ya so many mistakes...
It been an honoured to work in such a good reputation hotel.
I have to thank you everyone.
Thank you Szephan,Ola,James,Rad,Sheryl,Kay,Anthea,and Nori for the supports and friendship.
Thank you Marion and Ann,for your patience and making me realised my weakness on work.(I will keep improve myself)
Thank you my bosses,Nick and Mr.Henderson,for having me here.
Thank you Melrose,for the memories...
Sincerely gratefulness.

1 comment:

yk chai said...

Great to hear that u had a warm and sweet christmas in UK.
There seem more and more busy in 2009 for me also and many new challenges in front of me.
Take care...Missing u..