Thursday, August 7, 2008

Live!..August in Scotland


Tartan in style.
Bagpipes at Edinburgh festival,Scotland.
Photos: Lan
A bit messy at the moment...
Blog haven't been updating..so far away from the project I wanted to do..at least one article a week on my blog.But I know it is bit hard when going on the traveling.
I am bit tried of looking for jobs everywhere I go.But I choose to be moving around everywhere.I have no destination indeed,but this is the way of life I have choosen.My life won't allow me to stop,sometime i think I am a white witch without the bloom...

August...is a month for Olympic 2008 in Beijing.It is a far away dream for me now..when I was in high I remembering the promise with Wai Kheh,Wai Hong and Bet the fours will going to be gather in Beijing for Olympic in 2008 no matter how far we be seperated away.After graduated,we all facing the diffirent aspect of life(maybe not me)..went to school and step on to the real society.The promise have been taken away by the reality..so nobody really care now.

Today in 2008,I am in Glasgow,Scotland.The most elegant city that I ever seen,in the place that I always dream of to go because of the Japanese comic "Canday candy".Dreamin of to meet my white prince who wearing the kilt and fluting the traditional Scotish music on the highland..
Here,raining a lot(almost 5 days a week),locals speak very funny accent Scotish English (i like it thou),flut music can be listen at the corner of most of the high street here through the buiding.
August is the most season to visit Scotland as for its famous Edinburgh festival.Pictures speak thousand of words..ok,please visit my facebook..oh,add me before u can view it.

My facebook:summerhillan21@yahoo.com

Bye for now.Will updating the blog pretty soon!

1 comment:

yk chai said...

The opening ceremony of Oylimpic was so wonderful.
Other than that, dont feel like want to go travel for Benjing Oylimpic as very crowded there.
I will rather go either before of after the Oylimpic..haha..